The Dream Resort is a private, luxury accommodation, comfortably immersed in nature. A fully landscaped resort with pathway lights, tree lights, and beach lights. It features 10 fully furnished villas classified into three: Under the Stars, Dream, and the Presidential Suite. An ideal accommodation for couples seeking a romantic getaway, with a sweeping view of the islands.
The resort also offers communal facilities to ensure maximum relaxation for their guests: a restaurant that can accommodate up to 60 diners, bars to unwind to, and an infinity pool overlooking the beach. Guests may also enjoy recreational activities like yoga, diving, and sailing while checked-in.
Located in Taytay, Palawan, the resort is accessible via the San Vicente International Airport and El Nido Domestic Airport. It’s less than 30-mins away from Taytay’s town center and local hospitals. Taytay is the capital city of the Palawan del Norte province and is home to historical landmark attractions such as Fuerza de Santa Isabel (now Taytay Fort), Ruins of the old Governor’s Mansion, Malampaya Sound, and Lake Danao (Lake Manguao) to name a few.
|• Fully furnished, both outdoors and indoors|
• 300m of beach front with 1 private cove, with access to the beach
• All villas are fully furnished, AC, 65-inch curve TV, fridge, coffee machine, hot and cold water
• 5 private villas with private pools
• 4 private villas with skylights
• 1 presidential suite with private pool - 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, lounge
• 1 large restaurant and bar
• 1 fully equipped kitchen and 3 WCs
• 1 yoga area with wooden floor and native cogon roofing, surrounded by a fishpond
• 1 large infinity pool with sun loungers and umbrellas
• 1 pool mini bar, fully equipped
• 1 reception area
|• 1 boutique area|
• 1 storage area for towels and linens
• 1 manager’s room with AC and bathroom
• 2 native staff houses for 12 people
• 1 security guard house for 4 people
• 1 laundry room with 2 industrial washing machines
• 1 drying house
• Wi-Fi system
• CCTV cameras
• Water and electricity:
- 2 water tanks plus pressure tanks
- 2 transformers 75KVA each
- On site generator 75KVA with ATS
• 300 thread count linens
• Interior decoration imported from Dubai, Bali and Thailand
• 3 pcs kayak
|• Full landscaping with pathway lights, tree lights and beach front lights|
• 400 pcs cashew trees, producing of 1 ton of cashew fruit
• 9 pcs mango trees, producing 1 ton of fruit
• 53 pcs coconut palms
• 150 pcs banana trees
|• 60 pcs pineapple plants|
• 6 pcs guava trees
• 2 pcs jackfruit trees
• 2 pcs star apple trees
• 10 pcs papaya trees
The world of real estate can be a difficult place to navigate. Whether property is your investment or a tool that drives your business success, you need a partner who can guide you in every step of the way.
Since 1994, Santos Knight Frank has been guiding Fortune 1000 companies, BPOs, private clients, and institutions in all facets of real estate. We advise companies on their best office, retail, and industrial location, oversee commercial fit-out projects, and manage facilities. We have facilitated over 4 million sqm of office transactions on behalf of clients and managed over 40 million sqm of real estate under our property & facilities management arm.
Our residential brokerage platform and wide collection of bespoke homes allow our private clients to buy, lease, and sell properties within their budget, timeline, and lifestyle.
For landlords and investors, we provide valuations and appraisal, consultancy and research, sales and leasing, and property management services across the Philippines.
Santos Knight Frank is part of the global Knight Frank network of over 384 offices in 51 markets, including the strategically important U.S. partnerships with Cresa (commercial real estate) and Douglas Elliman (residential real estate).
We are locally expert and globally connected, end-to-end and best-in-class – as any great partner in property should be.